The ProPilates Method is an anti-aging approach to joint health, utilizing innovative, results-proven techniques in body conditioning. Taking into account the client’s goals and expectations, our team of instructors, practitioners, and clinicians expertly detect underlying joint limitations and correct them by strengthening, increasing flexibility, and reducing stress on the body. Under a gradual and safe framework, tailored with other lifestyle solutions, clients achieve weight loss and fitness goals, leading to dramatic life transformation.
Our experienced instructors evaluate clients in a number of ways before any work commences, including an assessment of joint weakness, body movement, and environmental factors. This personalized, comprehensive, professional approach leads clients to adopt fundamental, long-lasting lifestyle and physical changes.
The ProPilates Method serves as a foundation to our approach to all ProPilates programs including privates and classes — Pilates Mat, Pilates Tower, Pilates Reformer, and Pilates Barre—in addition to Gyrotonic.
Make ProPilates part of your proactive lifestyle approach to achieve your goals—whether it’s weight loss, turning back the body’s clock, looking trim and fit, getting into shape, or just getting an effective workout.
- • We approach the care of your body non-aggressively with respect and safety.
- • We work with your goals and expectations, not our goals and expectations for you.
- • Our qualified instructors, practitioners, and clinicians are trained to the highest industry standards.
• We provide simple, natural lifestyle solutions to achieve your goals in all aspects of life.
• We offer innovative, results-proven techniques in body conditioning.
• We believe aging and vitality can co-exist—age is just a number!
• We treat your body individually as it presents itself in the session, not in a mechanized, routine way.
• We are fully committed to your health and personal growth, a passionate partner in your journey.
• We provide undivided attention, emotional support, high energy, and team commitment to helping you.
• We provide you with a strategic progression for your goals, encouraging you to do today what will help you achieve better health tomorrow.
• We provide a clean, well-maintained facility and state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
Why the ProPilates Method
ProPilates Method Benefits: Strong Body, Strong Mind
Get leaner, stronger, and more flexible with the ProPilates’ innovative, results-proven techniques in body conditioning. Emphasizing safe, joint-friendly movement, the ProPilates Method is tailored to you and your goals. The ProPilates Method of exercise fully engages the body, mind, and breath in controlled movements that strengthen and stretch targeted muscles. You’ll use your body’s own weight for resistance for overall strength, balance, and rehabilitation. Designed for all body types, fitness levels and ages, the ProPilates Method offers a complete exercise regimen.
ProPilates Teacher Training
Train with the best! Tonka Cascais offers ProPilates Teacher Training [ProPilates Teacher Training under ProPilates page] and apprenticeships in her cutting edge ProPilates Method. Not only will teachers be proficient in Pilates instruction, they’ll be able to incorporate Tonka’s extremely effective techniques to their work with future clients.
Call 954 767-8005 and schedule you FREE session TODAY!